- Systems of Pins or small plates with an optional Masterkeying or Levelling.
- Basic with a low-priced sawn key.
- Standard with a sawn key.
- Security model with a reversible dimple key, whether patented or unpatented.
- Diameter: from √ł 16 to √ł 27
- Bolts or latches in various sizes and shapes.
- Mounting by pressure-fixing, hairpin or screw fixing.
- Metalwork or woodwork.
- Metal sheet or wooden letter-boxes.
- Turn: Wide possibilities for turning and extracting keys.
- Finishes: Polished brass, chrome, gold and black chrome.
- Accessories: Strikes, washers, watertight stoppers, front draught-excluder…etc.
* When in doubt, don’t forget to specify the turn, the diameter and the distance to the bolt, as shown in the enclosed graphics.¬†